Trek & Climb Mont Blanc
Alpine Trekking Holiday with an ascent of Mont Blanc (14 days)...
This holiday is geared towards experienced winter hill walkers as
opposed to hard core climbers. In 2005 despite difficult weather
conditions we had a 100% success rate. This was again repeated in 2006,
2007 and 2008.
A full week of spectacular alpine trekking in the Mont Blanc area to
get you fit and acclimatised for the second week when you will have your
chance to climb the mighty Mont Blanc, the highest peak in western Europe
at 4807 metres.
During the second week you'll be passed over to a highly experienced
Mountain Guide (IFMGA) such as Jonathon Preston for further
training and preparation for your ascent of Mont Blanc.
The cost for the trip is £1195 per person excluding accommodation or
£1695 with half board accommodation and Geneva airport transfers. The trip
will run for a minimum of two people.
First week sample itinerary:
- Day 1 Introduction etc.
- Day 2 Aiguille du Midi trip & Balcon Nord to Montenvers
- Day 3 Cote de la Montagne (Les Bossons to Gite a Balmat)
- Day 4 Les Houches to Refuge de Bellechat
- Day 5 Refuge de Bellechat to Tre le Champ via Le Brevent
- Day 6 Aiguillette de Posettes & Tete du Balme
- Day 7 Rest Day!
Second week sample itinerary:
- Day 8 Col du Balme and Albert Premier Hut
- Day 9 Ascent of Aiguille du Tour etc.
- Day 10 Ascend to Cosmiques Hut
- Day 11 Traverse of Cosmiques Arete etc.
- Day 12 Climb to Gouter Hut
- Day 13 Mont Blanc summit and down to Chamonix valley
- Day 14 Spare or rest day!
- Day 12 Gran Paradiso trip as bad weather alternative.
- Day 13 Gran Paradiso summit and return to Chamonix
Booking for July / August 2009 more details
If you are interested in this trek and climb or have any questions,
please contact us by